Friday, February 29, 2008

Bose home theater

My dad is planning to get a home theater for his bedroom and I told the husband about it. And now that husband in thinking a home theater for our home. Ever since, the husband loves to play music and now we have our little daughter, she loves to dance around when she hears music. I recommend to the husband to get the Bose home theater. I think the quality speaks for the brand name.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:00 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I've heard that the sound from this system is unbelievable! That it fills the entire room with incredible quality sound.

Posted by Anonymous Novelty Pens @ 5:44 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +