Saturday, March 1, 2008

Passport

We were thinking it's time for the little angel to have a passport. And my mom was telling me to get her one already. So the hubby and I were prepared to spend 45 minutes in the photo yesterday afternoon at SM Marilao. My sister said, they spend almost an hour in the photo studio when Amandine had her picture taken for her passport. I was laughing when my heart out when my sister said they did everything but Amandine would just not look straight at the camera. I told the hubby the story and so we braced ourselves to do the same thing. Fortunately, the little angel was cooperative. Two shots and we're done. That's it? Oh my. I was expecting a lot more from that session. Oh well, maybe she's in a good mood that time.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:22 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +