Friday, April 4, 2008

8 years and counting...

We are technically 8 years today. I saw our first picture together in a frame inside our room and unfortunately, I don't have a soft copy of that. But I was able to find the oldest picture we had together in the hard drive and this was way back in March of 2002. Together forever? yeah, I think so.


~ 8 years and counting... ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:05 AM

Read or Post a Comment

congrats! di na naman ako makapg post ng message sa'yo! anyway for you! http://zedruol.blogspot.com/2008/04/love-dna.html

Posted by Blogger Dez @ 11:42 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +