Sunday, March 30, 2008

Glorious day

My High School classmate E texted me last week that he uploaded a video. I had the chance to watch it few minutes ago and it made me cry. I don't know how anyone can fight the feeling of being left behind. I can't imagine myself being in his position. Remember my cyber friend +Tien? E was her bf--my high school classmate. Unfortunately, I can't embed the video here because knowing E, he's a private person. They share a special world that only them knows it's existence. Life is cruel. They may part ways for now, but I know they're gonna be together *someday*.

We are lucky to have our loved ones to hold on to. I suggest to savor every moment. Show sweet gestures and say you love them more often.

For those you knew +Tien--watch this video, *Glorious day*

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:40 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing! It's a beautiful tribute. Ang sweet naman ni E =).

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 3:16 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +