Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thinking many things

Been blog hopping for several days. Not feeling very ma-kwento today. Maybe there's nothing to write about. Or simply I'm tamad? (lazy). I dunno. Hhmm... I wonder what's wrong me these days. Maybe there's so many things in mind right now. True. There's so many things I want to do. True. Oh well.

Oh yeah, my eyeglasses was broken again last Sunday. I tried going to the office without them but it gave me a bad headache. Tsk. Now I have a new pair.

There's still a lot to do in the office, like activities and stuff. I hope we can straighten things out soon. Have band practice later this afternoon and shift later tonight. Then early meeting on Thursday--Music activity on Friday--and then band practice again on Saturday. Headache.. headache...

I'm loving my Karimadon Planner which was given by my hubby's aunt for my birthday. I'll show it to you if I could snatch my sister's cam. My parents brought my cam in Dubai that's why I don't have pictures lately. And speaking of cam--that cam started acting weird last Saturday. I might call the store since it's still under warranty. I hope it's nothing serious because I really like that cam. Tsk.

Maybe I'm thinking too many things at same time.... I need to go the hospital. No seriously...

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:25 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Understand how you feel coz sometimes my mind is totally blank and find nothing to write about. Thus I will spend the day to blog hopping and seek new friends. Not bad yeah!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:11 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +