Friday, March 21, 2008

Weekend Snapshot



~ She's a lefty, right? ~

Couple of months back, I gave the little angel a pen and paper for her to write on. I really wanted to know if she's gonna be a lefty (just like me) or a righty. Teacher *Tien* advised me to give the little angel a kiddie paint and a paper so she can work with her hands. This method is more effective to toddlers because they can express themselves more without the pressure of holding the pen. She's right. Few days ago, I gave her a water-based paint and a paper. She was so happy and excited about the idea because she can express yourself more.

~ The mess was worth it. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:23 PM

Read or Post a Comment

So... have you found out your little anget is lefty or righty? :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:23 PM #
 

Marvellous blog, with very good posts, and beautiful photographs with splendid comments, amazing the photographs of Weekend Snapshot!
Cute small your angel! Happy
Weekend!

Posted by Blogger KOSTAS @ 3:06 AM #
 

@ Catherine ~ Yeah I assuming she's a lefty like me.

@ Kostas ~ THanks for dropping by. =D

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 8:57 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +