Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More news

Happy happy Birthday to my SIL! Did not had the chance to do any interesting today. We just all went to their this morning and stayed there until after dinner. The food was superb especially the blueberry cheese cake. I just arrived here in the office and then another bad news came. Malen's aunt passed away today. I still don't have any detailed infos but I might be visiting her tomorrow or the next day. I'm sure she's having a rough day and how I wish I was there to comfort here. Tsk.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:30 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +