Friday, March 14, 2008

On 4 things...

Was tagged by kathycot on my 4 things...

4 jobs i have had:
~ Clerk
~ Library clerk
~ PSR, PSS, SPSS
~ TSP

4 movies i watched over and over:
~ Ever After
~ The Incredibles
~ Nemo
~ Love actually

4 shows I watch:
~ CSI
~ Cooking shows on Lifestyle network
~ Heroes
~ Prison Break

4 places I have been (local and abroad):
~ Baguio
~ Bacolod
~ Davao
~ Cebu
~ Hong Kong

4 places I would rather be:
~ Canada
~ US
~ Europe
~ At home with my family
~ BEACH!


4 things I look forward to this year:
~ More vacation
~ More paid ops
~ Healthier me
~ Travel abroad with my family

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:40 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +