Sunday, March 16, 2008

You will be remembered forever

I was worried to death upon reading this post from Cynch's blog last Friday night. I opened *her* blog that night hoping to get good news but around late at night, all I got was thank yous and goodbyes. Then I began to worry...

I came to know *Tien* through my HS friend, Cynch. I voluntarily emailed her couple of years back saying that I really admire her so much and she happily acknowledged it with pure heart. Then I was an avid reader ever since. Everyday I would check her site hoping to see the world through her--exploring new places, fun post and especially breath-taking pictures are my favorite. We would exchange emails and leave offline messages. She was even there to comfort me when I lost my grandfather and my Fender bass. She would even give advise on how to take care of the little angel. She always made me see the brighter side of life.

Couple of months ago, I conducted a name game contest for my other blog. I received a handful of entries online and an offline message from her. She gave me a couple of entries which she said, that's how she sees my blog. It's like she's listening daw. I instantly liked her idea which made her the winner. The prize was not much (it's only $10) and I was thinking how to give it to her. I thought, maybe that was the perfect way to meet her. But she said, to just buy the little angel a nice bikini or something for the summer and I would email her the pictures. That made my heart melt. Teacher Tien talaga... anything for the kids.

Her latest travels was in Batanes. I never knew Batanes was so beautiful. I was checking her site constantly just to get updates but to no avail, I didn't see any post in the couple of days and then there's Cynch's post.

I got a text message from Cynch Saturday morning which moved to me to tears. My heart was aching, my body was numb and my head was spinning around. "Tien passed away last night. Let's pray for her." WHY?? Why her?! She's young, pretty and there's so many things she could do.

~ I will miss that cheerful smile ~

I really really wanted to meet her in person. And I never thought of meeting her that way. My knees were shaking her when I saw her at Arlington that Saturday night. I was too late. I didn't had that chance to meet her, see her beautiful smile. But I know I'm lucky to just simply know her. I know how many soul she'd touched and inspired, simply by being herself.

~ You will be remembered forever. ~

*Tien, I know you're in a better place now and looking down on us. My prayers to you and your family. You're soul will be remembered forever. Now, you can travel the world.*



~ I like this song on her blog... ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:51 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +