Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fashion Schools California

I always wanted to study and pursue studies abroad. Learn different cultures and experience being independent. If given a chance to study again I would definitely look for fashion schools in California or maybe fashion schools in Los Angeles. The fashion industry is beginning to be my passion and I'm sure, fashion school in California would be a top priority. Getting a degree is always not to late.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:42 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +