Monday, March 17, 2008

Friday jam

Here's a preview of what I've been doing lately. We had a jam session last Friday with my friends and we are all looking forward to the next jam. I'm proud to say that I'm with these talented girls. From left to right--moi Lizzz (with eyebags pa!), Lowie (the Legend), Sister J (of course, my sister!), and Aimz (all smiles sempre). The bas guitar I'm using was Lowie's guitar because I don't have my Fender anymore. Well yah all know what happen to it.

~ Jam kahit puyat... ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:33 AM

Read or Post a Comment

yun oh! jam na ulit!

Posted by Blogger me @ 10:23 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +