Thursday, March 20, 2008

Farewell

I got out of the office at 5AM and the hubby and I went straight to Arlington to visit Tien for the last time. The place was peaceful. It's not too crowded compared from our first visit. Ervin (her special friend) and I were able to talked about so many things. We'd catch up stories from our high school lives to the present. He even told me stories about Tien when she was alive. It's like our conversation will never end. I wanted to stay longer but unfortunately we need to go home. So I bid Tien my last goodbye. My heart was light when we left because I know and felt that she was there even though I can't see her.

As of this writing, her family and friends are their way to Eternal Gardens for her remains will be cremated at 9AM.

I remembered her email when we lost our grandfather last year, she said that *quote* will make losing someone easier. And now I'm reading it again...

*When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.*

Farewell Ms. Sunshine... May you find eternal life in heaven.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:17 AM

Read or Post a Comment

hi there. The news about Tien came to me as a sad surprise and as I read your update, I know that I wouldn't be able to visit her.

I just wanted to leave a message here because that was how exactly Tien and I met. She left a message in my blog one summer and then we've constantly checked on one another's updates. I still remember her reply in my last post (January) and it's sad that we weren't able to update each other after that.

She is a beautiful person, inside and out. She has touched so many lives. I guess this is my way of saying temporary farewell to her -- by leaving messages to people who really knew her. I just feel blessed getting to know a part of her.

Posted by Blogger ~LALA @ 3:33 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +