Sunday, March 30, 2008

Not my cyberself lately

Yes, you heard it right. Reason: I had a long and tiring week. Sad to say but I've been skipping meals, not doing my daily exercise and not resting and sleeping. Last night, I feel like my head will explode and chest hurts. The hubby advised that it might be over fatigue and I really need to sleep.

I hope next week would be much better for me. I really need to keep on track and remind myself to stay focus. Eat healthy, do some exercise and sleep at least longer than two hours.

I'm thinking having the time off from work. It's been very stressful lately. An out of town vacay is what I need! Away from here...

And oh! We received good news from the office last Friday and we are all excited about it. Ka-ching! Ka-ching! $$$

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:31 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +