Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Coin Dealer

I have known several individuals whose hobby is to collect. Some collects old albums, stamps, miniature cars and motor cycles, or sometimes a character from a famous cartoon or a merchandise from a famous International brand. Most women I know collects jewelry for safe keeping or simply because it's a hand-me-down from generations to generations in the family. They say that it's both a hobby and an investment for the future of the family too. And I still do not know anyone who collects coins. I've them in the movies, but not in real life. Until I stumbled upon this website which service coin dealer. I never knew such service ever existed until I saw their site on the Internet. They offer a wide range of products, like gold, silvers, platinum and many more. it must be cool to collect coins and hand it down to the family.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:51 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +