Tuesday, April 15, 2008

S for supah straight

S for super straight--as in my hair is now straight. I asked my mom to accompany me to her suking parlor last Sunday to have my suppose-to-be-hair cut. I made up my mind and was ready for that short hair and even bangs because all my sisters do have new hair-do's. Sabi kase sakin, tutubo naman yan eh. So there I was thinking if I will go for it. Then my mom asked about the promo they have then she said go. I was like what?! She said, okay lang yan, and then she paid for it. How's that for a mom! hahaha! Even though I spend 6-long-hours in the salon, I'm one happy girl! Sino ba naman hindi db--rebond libre lang! Super Thanks mom!

~ My hair looks like this... Got picture from *here* ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:35 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +