Friday, April 11, 2008

Sonography Medical Information Site

There are a lot of medical schools out there that offers a wide range of medical courses. But here I found sonography schools for sonography technician. A lot of us are not aware of this course, but they are interestingly helpful to the medical field. I may not be aware what sonography tech is doing but I know for sure that they are a great help to us.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:27 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +