Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's up?!

That is--what's up with me?! Had a busy busy weekend. I only had one day off and that's the Sunday. That means I still had to go to work Saturday evening then went to church Sunday morning, so no sleep again for me. Then after lunch, three of us went to World Trade Center to check out the Car Show. I had to borrow my sister's cam because my mom brought my cam in Dubai. Unfortunately, we only few photos because most of them were videos taken from Mr. Russ Swift's car stunts. The hubby enjoyed the show and the little angel was like walalang. Maybe she's not into car right now. Oh well. After that, we went to MOA. Despite the heat and crowd, I still manage to stay awake. I wonder how I do it or if I will get sick someday because of this. Wag naman sana. I remembered we bought 2 sets of drinks because we always get thirsty. Init kase.

We had 2 stuffed pizzas and one half order of spaghetti in tomato sauce for the little angel. The hubby and I were happy to see the little angel eating alone. It was messy but it's okay. She almost finished her plate. Pictures to follow because the connection is acting slow again.

After our feisty meal at Sbarro, I caught myself pinned on the dvd sale. Original dvds from Php400 or 500, now it's only Php150 and 175. We bought Monsters Inc and Thomas the train for the little angel. I wanted to buy more but the hubby said it was getting late. damn. But I gave in because, of course I don't want to spend that much money on dvds alone.

The little angel was fast asleep in the car on the way home. How about me? Well, I fell asleep couple of times but the hubby kept on slapping my knee. Obviously, he doesn't want to me to sleep because we still need to go her Aunt to run some errands and no one will hold the little angel if I fell asleep too. Again, I manager to stay awake.

We were all dead tired, especially me when we got home. But I enjoyed the day. I love going out with them. I hope we can do it more often. Our next road trip--Manila Ocean Park.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had the whole day yesterday dedicated to "sleeping" alone. I can't even remember if I ate anything. All I can remember was the little angel was there beside me playing with her toys. I remembered, I woke up when she had to climb over me to get to other side of the bed, I slightly opened my eyes and was half asleep--then she touched my face and she said "Sleep mommy, sleep..." with a soft voice. I wanted to hug, cuddle and kiss her but I was too sleepy to do it. Joys of motherhood.

Then off I go again to work at night. Everybody was smiling last night because it was a holiday. That means 100% hehehe.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I kissed the little angel and went straight to bed when I got home this morning. I had a 7-hour sleep and now my eyes are puffy. Too much sleep? I don't know. If my memory serves me right, I was awake for almost 2 days and I think 7 hours of sleep is not enough. Oh well.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My parents, my sister and her hubby will be back tomorrow from their 16 days vacation in Dubai. I can't wait. I had to admit I miss my parents. I miss my sister and mom's text messages and my dad calling me at 10AM just to check if I'm already home in Bulacan with the little angel. Of course, I'm excited with the pasalubong! yey!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I still can't upload pictures with this damn slow connection. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow morning. Tsk.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pahabol: I was dead desperate last night because my hair was a disaster. Yes, I'm getting those bad hair days again. Now, I'm thinking of curls, straight or bangs. Oh well.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:56 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +