Friday, June 20, 2008

iTouch, iPhone or iPhone 3G?

Ever since the ipod classic was introduced few years ago, everybody just can't get enough of these gadgets. When these gadgets came out, I waited more for the price to go down. Good thing when my sister gave my the free iPod nano when she purchased a Mac Book Pro. While on break in the office earlier, me and my officemate talked about lovely gadgets. And we both agreed that iTouch was a-nice-to-have. It comes with 8G, 16G and the 32G.


~ iTouch ~

But when the iPhone came out, I thought it was just the same as the touch-thing but I was totally wrong. Now I'm dreaming to have this ever since I had the chance to try it when my sister got one. OMG, it's so easy to navigate and the application is so neat! Too bad it's pricey. This is wishing well for me....

~ iPhone ~

I can't remember who told me that there's a new iPhone that's coming out--it's the iPhone 3G. I haven't compared the specs yet because they all looked that same, right? hahaha. And this baby is half the price compared to the iPhone. Yeah I can't believe it myself too. According to the site, the price starts at $199 so thats less then 10K?! Mura db? Do anybody here knows where I can get this iPhone 3G?? Waahh... I like to have one. Bili na tayo!

~ iPhone 3G ~

But if anyone of you is still not satisfied... Maybe you can get the Mega iPhone! Hahahaha!

~ Mega iPhone: picture from Kottke. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:46 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +