Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm back at night time

Yes, I'm back at night time and hopefully it will last 2 months or so.

We had a blast last Sunday--Father's day. We woke up early and gave our gifts to FIL (North face back pack) and to the hubby (pair of crocs) and they loved it. We went to church in the morning and had lunch out at Max's. The little angel enjoyed couple of arcade rides in the mall and then we went home. We got ready, packed our things and went to my parents house in QC. We stayed there until the late afternoon and let the kids play. We waited for the rest of my sisters to arrived and we went to Shakey's to have dinner. Hubby and I were happy to see the little angel ate her dinner without us helping her. She grabbed the fork and scoped a mouthful of spaghetti and took a bit on her pepperoni slice pizza. What a sight. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures because I was also enjoying my pizza and mojos. =B

The little angel's yaya said goodbye too that day and we fetched her replacement. So far, everything is well between the little angel and her new yaya. Good thing about it is that, the little kiddo never did asked for her old yaya, but asked for her mommy all the time. =B That's my angel.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:38 AM

Read or Post a Comment

this made me craved for shakeys..:) I want mojos now. :) haha!

Posted by Blogger Rocks @ 5:11 PM #
 

Sounds like a nice and quality time with the family. I miss eating at Shakey's. I'm fond of their mojos too.

Posted by Blogger Heart of Rachel @ 5:13 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +