Friday, June 13, 2008

TGIF!

It's been a very busy week. I hate morning shift. Like I said before, it's hot and crowded. Anyway, since it's Friday, that means our buffer training is over and we'll start the real training on Monday. Two days training, two days nesting and Go live on the last day. Whew. It'll be fun next week. And good thing about it is that I'm back on the night shift. Yey!

Just finished errands and the grocery in the mall and I'm exhausted! And then I remembered, I still need to finish some little things here... like burn the birthday video because I'll the SIL will get a copy tomorrow. Arranged pictures on the photo album... yeah finally I bought an album. And oh, I also need to wrap a birthday present which is due tomorrow as well. Then collect ideas for my blog. I think I missed so much this week--not to mention my blog hopping time. Waah. I have not eaten my dinner yet and I think I lost my appetite. How come I'm always in a hurry? Argh.

But Thank God it's Friday... =)

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:18 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +