Saturday, June 7, 2008

See you later...

I woke up 3:30 in the afternoon yesterday and immediately called my mom. My sister J was already in the airport and they were just waiting until my sister had checked in. She took the 6pm flight to Dubai yesterday and as of this writing, she should be there already with my other sister S.

We had a mini-despedida dinner with her close friends the other day. Everyone enjoyed the food my mom prepared and had chats with each other.













~ See you soon sister! ~

I will definitely miss our time together... staying up late talking about everything--computers, ambitions, food, friends and music... Those long nights jamming until we loose our voices and until the neighbors complain that it's noisy... and those times when you made me sing your songs.

There's no goodbye sis, just see you later! I miss you already. Zitros forever db.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:50 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +