Friday, June 6, 2008

Tuscany villa rentals

My mom and dad are the two people I am most proud of. They stuck together through thick and thin. They helped each other to provide for all us. And since we are all grown up, successful and happy with our lives--we plan to give back what they had done for us. We suggested to give our parent a vacation or maybe an out of the country trip. I found Tuscany villa rentals online and it looks beautiful there.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:05 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +