Tuesday, June 3, 2008

shipping boxes

My sister will soon leave our home to work abroad and follow her dreams. My mom is currently helping her buy things she needed for her trip and also they are now preparing to pack. Personally, I am not good in packing even my own things. Sometimes I let my mom or my husband do it for me because most of the time, I forget a thing or two. And most of the time, I find it hard to put everything in one box. Good thing there's shipping boxes available to suit everyone's need because it goes with different sizes. Now I know what to get in case I need to pack.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:36 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +