Monday, June 2, 2008

Cocofish video

Just the other day, I was able to upload one video on youtube. I laughed when I saw my status on there---Joined: 1 year ago. Uploaded video: 1 day ago. hahaha! It took me one whole year to upload just one video. That's because I use multiply more and I thought youtube was too crowded already. Well, so is multiply right. tsk.

Anyway, here's the video. It's one of our song from the Acoustic Night last May 23, 2008 @ Ten 02 bar, Timog. Please forgive my voice... I had no choice but to sing. Our vocalist was in Singapore at that time.


~ It's too late by: Cocofish ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:51 PM

Read or Post a Comment

wow naman galing he he na miss ko yang song na yan lalo na pag kaw kumakanta he he he sipsip...ganda ng hair ng lola. miss yah friend

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:38 PM #
 

Hehehehe kaka-miss nga no. sempre nag pa-rebond na lola mo eh! hahaha

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 12:28 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +