Friday, May 30, 2008

My prayers

I don't usually check my friendster account but two hours ago, I opened my friendster account and I don't know why. While scanning the page, something caught my eye. One of our batch mate posted something on the bulletin board. I was excited to open because I thought it was a reunion or something, but was shocked to see bad news. It was a short and brief message. Our other batch mate died from a car accident last night in commonwealth ave. It took me a minute to respond. And when I came to my senses, I cried. He was a friend and my classmate (second high school). I immediately sent off line message to my best friend in the US. Good thing, she's online and we cried together. Three of us were classmates during our high school days and the news was just hard to believe. I still don't have the full details but I will surely make phones call later today.

What hurts me most is that he's still young and has two little kids. I can't imagine what his wife is feeling right now. Oh my... My Prayers goes to his family.

Drive safely everyone.... please.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:11 AM

Read or Post a Comment

grabe, that is really sad news... naging classmate ko sya back in elementary...

life is short that's why we should tell and show our loved ones how much we much love them each and every day.

may his soul rest in peace.

ingats

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:20 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +