Monday, May 26, 2008

Rolex

The greatest man I know is my father. He was able to give us food, education and take care of us through all these years and until now, he extends his love and care to my daughter. He's always been the silent type and is very straight to his decisions. That's why we, his children, are his accomplishments. For me personally, I want to replace all the goods things that he has given me. I know, no other money can replace it all, but getting him just a token will be great. And me together with my sisters, were thinking of getting him a Rolex. We know that it's pricey that we all decided that it's worth it.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:36 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +