Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome Home Lappy

After much discussions and decisions... I finally purchased my very own lappy. Meet my macho lappy--Compaq C769TU.Specifications:
* Intel 1.6GHz Dual-Core Processor 1MB L2 Cache 533MHz FSB
* Windows Vista® Home Basic
* 1GB DDR2 667MHz memory
* 160GB HDD
* Super Multi 8x DVD-RW with Dual Layer Support
* Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN
* 14.1 WXGA High Definition BrightView Widescreen Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100

The first thing I did on the lappy was connect to the wireless, install messengers and update my blog. I still need to familiarized myself on the keypads and I'm not used to the touch pad. I find the specs reasonable for the price and it has everything I need--mainly saving pictures, chatting, blogging, surfing and hopefully photo editing and scrapping? Let's see. For now, I need to transfer files in here, upload tons of pictures online and use my external HD. I'm so excited.
For now, I still have things to do today, catch up with the accoustic night this thurday and Friday and attend kiddie party on Saturday. So time with the lappy will have to wait until I have the free time. Oh I have to buy gifts for the kiddie, print photos, go to grocery... and not mention go to work during the night. Oh men!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:30 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +