Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Friendship Around the World!

I got this tag from Yen. I love doing tags nowadays. And I love the the scrap page that she made. How I wish I know how to scrap too. Okay let's start....

Rule:
1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.
3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!
5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up! :D
6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.

1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Welcome To My World 7. YOUR BLOG!

::End Copy Here::

Now I'm tagging everyone on my list!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:55 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hopping and checking girl

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:04 PM #
 

hopping here, vsisting time as well, have a great day!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:51 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +