Friday, May 16, 2008

Beauty Secrets

Got this tag from Gracie, thanks girl!

My Foundation: I use johnsons loose powder lang. I use foundation during special occassions only, like party, wedding etc.

My Mascara: I have Maybelline Mascara but I rarely use it.

My Blush: Ever Bilena. It was given to me.

My Day Cream: I use ponds flawless white.

My Lipstick: I love Maybelline. I have a couple of shades. I use Mary Kaye too.

My Essential Beauty Product: Hmmm.. none.

My favorite Make-up product: Maybelline, Mary Kaye.

My Perfume: I'm not a perfume person. I settle with cologne spray. I have a couple of Victoria Secret scents. But I also have Cool Water and Elizabeth Arden that I don't use.

My Nails: I settle for manicure/pedicure services.

My Feet: Avon lotion.

My hands: Victoria Secret and Dove lotion.

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Sunblock, Maybelline water shine apple glaze and Fem wash.

Women I admire for their beauty: Angeline Jolie, Gwen Stefani

Women with the best Sense of Style: Gwen Stefani

My ultimate dream: Have a shopping spree on all make-up and clothing outlet I can think of.

My favorite fashion Publication: Cosmo

Now, I'm tagging Litzie, Alpha, Aimzster, Malen, Ruthie, Issa.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:28 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +