Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Post from Saturday

This entry was written in a scratch paper last Saturday morning when I got home work.

+ May 10, 2008 - 5:00AM +

Just got home from work...

Before heading straight home, the hubby and I stopped by at SM Marilao to access their ATM machines. I noticed two persons using the machines--a man and a woman, in their mid-forties wearing their usual house attire--daster/pambahay. I immediately noticed that they were rather doing something that's taking them longer than the usual time to withdraw. I approached the man, and when he saw me, he gathered all his belongings and let me use the machine. Lo and behold, there was like 6 inches of money resting on the side of the machine. He quickly took it and gave it to the woman beside him, whose also using the ATM machine. They tried to hide it from me, but hello, it was too noticeable. The woman quickly put the money in her mail man bag.

There were quite a number of ATM cards that they use to withdraw the money, to which I think is not theirs. I finished my business and walked towards my hubby in the parking lot. The hubby also noticed their business and ask if I got my transaction slip (yes, I did) and I asked why. He said, they could be hackers of ATM cards who are stealing money from other people.

The hubby said, the he lost 1,000 pesos few months back and does not know where it went. He just got zero balance when he was sure that he still have money in it.

The hubby said, that I should get my salary once I get it this coming payday. Mahirap na. Baka ma-trace nila yung card, since I was there daw. And to think it was 4:45 in the morning. Walang tao nun, so nakakahinala talaga.

I jokingly said, "come on... ikaw naman..." But It got me thinking... what if it is true. I don't want to loose my hard earned money that like that. What if these people are really burglars trying to steal from other people? I dunno. Now, I'm thinking of opening another account from another bank.

If these people are really bad, I hope Karma would get back to their wrong doings.

Please take extra cautions guys.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:36 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hi lizz,
i think those people are 'nagpapautang' and they use the person's ATM for collateral. they usually withdraw early, even before bank hours para hindi sila maunahan nung owner ng ATM card. sometimes kasi nag oover the counter yung mga nangutang sa kanila :)

i hope ganito yung mga nakita mo... and not yung mga manggagantso talaga :p

Posted by Blogger mari @ 10:33 PM #
 

ganon? people will give their atm cards as collateral? unbelievable!
kakatakot nga yung nakita mo... seems like mga ng ffraud sila. sana di mo na ginamit yung machine na yun... kakatakot!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:05 AM #
 

@ Mari ~ Thanks sis for enlightening me. Though its weird to be in that situation.

@ Geri ~ yeah i know.

@ Genpot ~ Nakakatakot nga these days. you'll know db.

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 6:32 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +