Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Here's my list

Thanks again to my fellow pretty-mom Litzie for this tag. I love doing list of things to do or what to buy etc. I even have a list of the week's menu, list of things to do when payday comes, list of plans, things to do on my spare time and I even made a list of things to bring during family outings and many more. Here are some of my priorities right now...
1. Plan our Puerto Galera and Zoobic trip.
2. Fix the two desktop computers.
3. Sort Little Angel's clothes. Keep the ones which are already small.
4. Upload upload pictures!
5. Arrange photos in the photo album.
6. Print/frame our wedding portrait.
7. Print/arrange our spare wedding photos.
8. Go to the Dentist!
9. Grocery!
10. Watch a movie.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:22 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +