Wednesday, April 30, 2008

When it rains, it pours...

Yes, when it rains... it pours. Three weeks ago, we received a box from the MIL. Tons of new clothes again for the little angel, two new bathing suits and floats, grocery treats and chocolates for us and of course, my personal treat. I so love the hand bag, the dove shampoos and conditioners, VC bra, racer back shirt, lip gloss... everything. Thank you! Thank you to my MIL.

~ Treats! ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:01 PM

Read or Post a Comment

yun o! ang ganda ng leather handbag o! arbor!

Posted by Blogger me @ 11:11 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +