Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekend Getaway

It will be a weekend getaway for me this time. Today we'll be attending graduation (hubby's cousin) in the morning and we'll probably be in the mall the rest of the day. I just borrowed my sister's cam so I can take pictures later. Unfortunately, I still haven't got a text message from the store. I'm so excited! Because finally the hubby agreed to have the little angel a hair-cut. Yes, after two years. I can still see her baby hair and I want to cut it desperately. The hubby really likes long hair for the little angel, but I explained that her hair gets thinner and thinker everyday. If you will feel that strands of her hair, it's still thin--just like for babies. So I really really want to cut it already and later we will. We'll be visiting Cuts '4 tots and hopefully she'll cooperate. Just don't tell her that you'll cut her hair because she'll get mad. I asked hubby to say that we'll go to the salon to have her hair "fixed" instead.

At last, a weekend getaway for me this Saturday and Sunday. Together with my office mates, we'll be heading to Zambales! Unfortunately, hubby's side of the family will be having an outing too, same day! So I can't join them. But the little angel and the hubby will. So I might not update for the next 3 days. But I'll be back. I'll just enjoy the days off under the sun and have fun!

Happy Weekend!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:52 AM

Read or Post a Comment

wow! Excited na ako sa first haircut ng baby mo. :)

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Posted by Blogger M0rN1nG & N!cE @ 6:05 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +