Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good news

I received a text message from the store that my digicam was already checked and I might be able to get it this week. Finally! They will text me again if it's available for pick-up. I'm excited. It's only 8 days before our much awaited zitros family outing in Bataan and I desperately need that cam. Well, it's the reason why I bought it because of our outing. Tsk. I hope they'll text me tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers.

Okay, I'm gonna say it again that Dove Shampoo and conditioner is really great. Before my rebond treatment, Hair treats from Watson's is what I need. And now, I think that Hair treats is not for me. I noticed that after using that, my hair feels sticky and heavy. I've tried Sunsilk (pink) conditioner too and it's softer and really smells nice. Then I received this Dove duo from the MIL 3 weeks ago. And oh my, it's much much softer than the sunsilk. Even my office mate noticed it. "Nag Dove ka ngayon noh?" See! See! yah all have to try it!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:46 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +