Wednesday, April 23, 2008

walk in tubs

It would be a dream if we have fancy house of our own and if that dream would come true, I'd make sure the bathroom will be the most comfortable place in the house. Ever since I was a kid, I'd love being inside the bathroom and pamper myself. I could also imagine and be myself without feeling insecure to anyone. And who have thought that walk in tubs are already available. Yes, they are now. And it would be so nice to have one on my dream house.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:43 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +