Thursday, April 17, 2008

No pictures!

The reason why I missed couple of WW and WS is because I don't have my camera. I only used it like 3 times and sad to say, I had to take it to the service center. Why? Because the lens cover won't close. I don't know why but all of a sudden it just acted up like that. And it's also giving me a blue screen (like the blue of death on the computer) on the LCD that's why I can't use it. I'm kinda sad, because I really liked that cam. I'm wishing that it would be fixed before April 25. I have a lot of outings and occasions to cover and I'm missing a lot of precious kodak moments. I'm thinking of getting another cam... a cheaper one. What do you think?

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:05 PM

Read or Post a Comment

ow, what's your cam? i had almost the same problem before, but the screen was black, we asked for repare and the bill was higher than buying a new one.. so decision taken, we bought a new one.

Posted by Blogger Analyse @ 3:41 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +