Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's keeping me busy

So what's keeping me busy these days?! Hmmm... We have band practice later at 1pm at home in QC, Practice and Acoustic nights on Friday, Kiddie party and shopping with the hubby and the little angel on Saturday, Dentist appointment next week on Monday, attend cousin's graduation on Friday next week and Company outing next Saturday and Sunday. And not to mention my 9-hour shift at work and 2-hours travel time before and after work. And that also depends if we have a band practice next week too. And when I get home, errands in the house and quality time with the little angel. I think I want to have vacation....

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:43 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +