Saturday, April 19, 2008

TGIF.... yesterday.

It was TGIF yesterday and I've been busy to update again. We had acoustic night last night and we had to practice couple of hours before the said competition. Anyway, I've been lucky me supreme lately. I know it's NOT healthy but I've been addicted to Jjamppong. Maybe it's the hot and spicy flavor that keeps my tastes bud wanting for more. Moreover, it helps me to stay awake during the dull hours of my shift. No jjamppongs for me next week.

We'll be going to my ex-office mate's kiddie party this afternoon and I'm excited! I love going to kiddie parties hehehe. I like to see the little angel enjoy the food, games and treats. Anything for her. We might be doing a little shopping since it's summer and we need to buy our summer swimming gear. I mean for us, me and hubby only. The little angel has 4 new bathing suits and two new floats from my MIL! And that's on top of the bathing suit and floats she has right now. Dami.

The little angel has only 3 pairs of foot wear. One pair of formal Barbie shoes, one Barbie rubber shoes and one pair of fisher-price white sandals. I never liked the idea of buying her shoes because I know she would out-grown it in a couple of months. Last Sunday, when we went to church, she said "Ouch!" went we tried to put her Barbie formal shoes. And I said, Oh no! Maliit na!. And to think na hindi pa naman sira yung formal shoes na yon... sayang! Then she has this one new pair of cowboy boots from my MIL which we received from the box couple of days ago, pero sakto na. I'm sure in a couple of months or less, she'll out-grown it too. Nanghihinayang tuloy ako.

I received news from my sister in Dubai the other day that she'll be coming home again here to attend her friend's Wedding in June. Another is that my other sister J, might be joining her there in Dubai for work too. There's still no definite time of her departure but she'll surely leave us for a new career opportunity and we're so happy for her. So that's another minus from the zitros gang. I wonder which sister of mine will be going to another country in the next few months hhhmmm... Me maybe? Wishing well!

I remembered... I bought this boots from one ukay-ukay store in Aurora blvd. Cubao and I'm love-in with it so much! I'm loving this flat, black matte and knee-high boots! I'm so lucky! It's barely new for only 500 pesos. I like it! I like it!

Argh! I wish I have pictures to show here.... ciao!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:27 AM

Read or Post a Comment

lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzieeee! miss you na!
magaabroad ka na????!!! go go go na! ako rin napapaisip na. maghahanap me ng employer sa europe.

ang sipag gumawa ng paid opps ah!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:29 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +