Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dawal beach resort - Zambales

April 26-27, 2008 - We had our over night stay @ Dawal Beach Resort in Zamabales. The travel time was a bit long. But it was never boring because we kept each other busy. I only slept on hour and the kwentuhan kept me awake. And there are times that I had time alone with my ipod and moments later we were there already.

~ On the road to Zambales ~

We made ourselves comfortable in out A/C rooms and prepared food for dinner. We had grilled liempo (pork), chicken, eggplant and sinigang. I was able to roam around to check the place. They have everything there. From the beach front to the pool area, restaurant and bar.

~ At last, sand on my feet... ~

I had a quick nap before dinner and felt recharged for the night. After dinner we all went for a swim in the pool since it was too dark to go to beach. I got a good exercise because I swam and swam until I'm out of breath. We also did group games and everyone enjoyed. I did not had the chance to take pictures because I was one of the committee and was busy preparing and assisting everyone. I really enjoyed the night.

6AM Wake call - but I woke up at 6:30am. We quickly prepared breakfast and wore our swimming gear for an Island hop to Potipot island.

~ A boat ride to Potipot Island. ~

The boat slowed down once near the shore and look what I saw in the water... it's so clear that I could see the rock formation at the buttom.

~ Clear water ~

The peaceful waves matched the clear waters and the white sands--perfect for swimming. It was still early when we got there which why the shot is not that bright.

~ Perfect weekend getaway ~

~ The team in Potipot Island. ~

We got back to our rooms, got dressed and hit the road to Manila. The travel time was a breeze. It kinda felt good that we're going home. But before that, we stopped by at Xtremely Xpresso Cafe' in Subic bay for a Big Ben Pizza. Their pan pizza was huge! And about the same price as the one's we usually order from Pizza Hut and Shakey's but the difference is, you'll know it's freshly baked. I loved that chicken with herbs. It has a kind of twist in it that you'll want to have more.

~ Xtremely Xpresso Cafe' menu ~

~ Xtremely huge pizza! ~

The hubby and I plans to go check out the zoo in Subic bay for the little angel to see and maybe try the Big Ben pizza too. I can't wait.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:32 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I'd love that pizza after a day at the beach!

Posted by Blogger SandyCarlson @ 1:02 AM #
 

wow! ang sarap naman! buti ka pa nakabalik na ng zambales!

laki pizza! yummy pizza!

Posted by Blogger me @ 11:11 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +