Thursday, May 1, 2008

Status: On Vacay

We are going to the beach tomorrow. It's the little angel's first time and I want to document everything. Good thing, my digicam was fixed just in time. I was able to pick it up this afternoon and everything seemed to be okay. I hope it's the last time. Anyway, I need to hit the sack because we'll hit the road @ 5AM. Ciao!

~ On vacay... ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:40 PM

Read or Post a Comment

wow.... hope she enjoys it as much as my son did his first time at the beach :)

tom naman, we're going to baguio... hehe

mec

Posted by Blogger Mec @ 5:37 PM #
 

@ Mec ~ Yup thanks! We enjoyed our stay. Wow Baguio =)

@ Florence ~ I've added you already. Thanks =)

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 6:25 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +