Monday, May 12, 2008

Belated Happy Mother's day!

I'm soo late.... Belated Happy Mother's day to all! This is the thing with no working computer at home--late, late, late and no updates.

I spend the whole Saturday @ SM Marilao with the little angel. We played, strolled, window shopped, rode cars in arcades, ate ice cream... Yep, it's me and the little angel! We really had fun!

Then we celebrated our Sunday by visiting our grandmother (mother's side) in Antipolo. My uncle who was there too with our two cousins, who just arrived from Canada. I finally got my Victoria secret set. Another addition to my collection. So had lunch there and stayed for awhile. Some of our cousins were there and it's so nice to see them with kids already. Then around late afternoon, we went to Trinoma to have lunch at Friday's. Again, I got pictures but I don't have a computer to upload it. Tsk.

I have a lot on my mind right now and I think there's so many things to do. Or at least I think there are... hmmm... Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Sis, di ko talaga makita ang mga blog ko sa listahan mo. If you forgotten to link here's my blogs sis. Btw, I linked your blogs in all my 4 blogs na. You may check it out now para cguradao. Here's mine...if it's ok, let me know pag na add na ako ha. Thanks.

These are my blogs:
1. http://www.thingsthatgobump.net - Things That Go bump
2. http://www.afterworkinghours.com - After Working Hours
3. http://www.easyearningdollars.com - Easy Earning Dollars
4. http://www.wordsonthetipofmytongue.com – Words of my Tongue

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:55 AM #
 

Things, na linked mo na pala ako sa kabila mong blog. Dito anlang ang hindi pa. Please don't forget sis ha kase newly opened ang mga blog ko, kilangan ng backlinks talaga.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:00 AM #
 

belated happy mother's day lizzzzie!!! eto pabalik balik pa rin sa cavite at navotas. BAKA dun na kami tumira.

anyway.. belated happy mother's day ulit!

Posted by Blogger me @ 11:27 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +