Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ironman

The hubby and I watched "Ironman" Sunday night @ SM Marilao. We were surprised to see the place packed with many Ironman fanatics. Personally, I am not a Ironman fan. I don't even know the story from the comic book. But I'm a movie enthusiast. So anything in the big screen is fine with me.

I kinda like Tony Sparks' character in the movie. And oh boy... talk about having brains and money at the same. Imagine, he was able to build his first Ironman suit from scratch and inside a cave. I also like Pepper's character. She's so dedicated to her work and she does not mix personal life with her work priorities. It's good to see Gwyneth Partlow in the big screen again.


~ Tony Spark as Ironman ~

I read just now that there's sneak preview of the sequel shown after the credits with Samuel L. Jackson in it. Too bad, we already left the movie house. Hubby and I were not suppose to leave yet because we were still listening to the soundtrack. Yeah, the OST rocks! But then when I saw the area, we were the only ones left seated there. It's like everybody was out right after the movie. Since it's already late, I asked the hubby to go home. Too bad.

Then my sister A texted me earlier, that's she's going to watch Ironman again! Addict! All in all, it's a must-see movie. But then again, I'll just wait for the DVD to come out. For now, hubby and I are planning to see Forbidden Kingdom--if we have time.

~ Movie poster ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:54 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi Lizzz, can we exchange links in all of your blogs? If you are interested just leave me a message in my blog. Thank you.

Sophia

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:51 AM #
 

I've added you already. Thanks!

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 6:28 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +