Thursday, May 15, 2008

Summer is not over

I can't believe it's already rainy season. Summer is not over yet for me. We haven't finished our family trips yet. Oh I hope it will not rain this coming Saturday because we planned to go to Subic bay to visit the Zoobic Park. We cannot afford any delays since it's all set. We also plan to go to Puerto Galera with the little angel, but we can't go if it's raining. Tsk.

I hope the rain won't spoil everyone's summer vacation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe I missed yesterday's Wordless Wednesday... I was too busy doing paid ops for my other site that I forgot that it's already Wednesday. Oh men!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:22 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +