Monday, May 19, 2008

NO KEYWORD COMMENT ON YOUTUBE VIDEO

I like watching videos and youtube must be the most viewed site to watch videos. My friends use youtube to upload videos from their family gathering, updated baby tricks, birthday wishes, compilations, music and gigs of their favorite band and many more. My long time friend would email me the link so we can watch her baby eat or even do tricks. Most memorable videos will be stored there. Lately, I've watch NO KEYWORD COMMENT ON YOUTUBE VIDEO and there was a guy who surprised her girlfriend with a xbox 360. That's very sweet.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:49 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +