Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Morning

"On Sunday Morning..." yeah it's song hehehe. And yes, it's Sunday morning and I'm enjoying my lappy and the wireless connection here at my parents house. I was able to send photos to the MIL and upload tons of pictures on my multiply account. The little angel was acting nicely today so I was able to spend some quality time alone.

We are here in QC, at my parents house because my sister (from Dubai) is here too. We are spending more time with them since my other sister will go to Dubai for work too.

It seems every body's leaving to another country for work. I was thinking of the same thing but looking at the little angel holds be back. I recommend the hubby to go instead of me. But as of now, we are enjoying our time together. I must admit, we are happier now because of the little angel.

We're gonna to go church later and eat that delicious meal my mom prepared. Hmmm.. I can smell it already. We have a family topic that I need to know first hand from the source that's why I'm waiting for my sister to wake up. So I'll just have to wait until I hear the story from her. I'm excited!

First, I have to uploading these pictures. If you want to check the photos--it's here.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:38 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +