Friday, May 30, 2008

zitrobelle moments

I received a text message from my sister A the other day, asked me if I'm available for a girls night out. She said, my sister S (from Dubai) was available and my other sister J too... and what do you know... it seems like everybody was available too yesterday. So I called the office and told them that I was sick haha. I'm not the kind of person who would ignore the opportunity to be with my sisters (family). I would not miss this in the whole world! Besides, I've been working hard these couple of days and I need a break. We went to MOA and ate at Don Hen. Their buffalo wings are the best.

While waiting for the food to arrive, we looked at some pictures from my sister's trip, the wedding and the party she attended. Dresses, shoes, make-up--yes, it's all girl talk! Good thing, I brought lappy with us.

~ Sister S showing her engagement ring! ~

Did I said engagement ring? Oh yeah, my sister S (from Dubai) is now engaged with her long time bf. News were, he (bf) proposed in the airport before her flight to the Philippines last Friday. So she arrived here with the big news and we were all kilig to the bones hehehe!

~ Sister J will also be going to Dubai next week because of work. ~

Three of my sisters are addicted to that DS gadget thing she's holding. I don't understand what's special about it. Oh yeah, I'm not a gamer that's why.

After dinner, we hurried and watch the last full show of Sex and the City. Oh my! I admit, I cried three or four times during the movie. Okay okay! Make it five times! It's a good movie. To all of you, SATC fans, this is a must see movie. There's one thing I noticed, there were cuts in the scenes during the movie.

Of course, after the movie... picture taking! Unfortunately, I only have several shots on my cam. My other three sisters has more shots. Good thing, the hubbies (the hubby and BIL) were there to join us. They were our photographers!

~ Zitrobelles forever! ~

On the way to the parking lot... the hubby and I enjoyed our moments together, fooling around with the camera. All those years, my teeth were hiding behind the metal braces. Now I can finally see them.

~ The hubby and Moi ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:15 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +