Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Braces no more

I went to the dentist this morning to have my braces removed. Sa wakas. It's been a while. And I'm happy because I have accomplished most of the things-to-do on my list, and this is one of them. Then I came back later in the afternoon to get my retainers. I'll be back there next week because the dentist will adjust the retainers. Now, I've been looking in the mirror more often and kept smiling just to look at my teeth hahahaha. But it feels really good to have them off now. I feel so fresh and clean.

More at work....

It's been hell at work, and lately I'm not happy with the latest news. I was hoping to get good news from the other department but unfortunately, more bad news. This is not that serious, but I just want this off my chest.

But somewhere in heart... I'm still hoping for the best. I know HE has plans for me.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:52 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Sure HE does! So hang in there and good luck to everything you do..TC!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:22 AM #
 

kainggit ka naman! di na rin ako maka wait matanggal ang braces ko... sabi ng ortho ko, before summer ends daw, sana nga pls... :) don't worry, everything happens for a reason. Ingats!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:52 PM #
 

Hi Liz, congrats on the braces-off! I still have to wait almost a year for MINE to come off. Hayy!

Posted by Blogger thegeekgoddess @ 5:45 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +