Monday, May 26, 2008

moving boxes

My mom and dad are planning to move to another home. We decided that they need it for a change. We lived in our small home since me and my sisters were born. Our house is not that big and fancy like all other houses but we know it's home. My sister was having second thoughts of moving since that house has it's sentimental value to us. But looking at it made us think that our parents need to move already. And in preparation, I found moving boxes on the Internet that will help my mom packed their things and move to our house. I can't wait to help out.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:47 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +