Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our Prayers

It was confirmed that our batch mate from High School passed away last week. It was a tragic day. Even if we practice defensive driving, accidents do happen. His car was hit by a ranging van on the driver's side, and unfortunately, he did not survived. Although the van's driver is currently behind bar, many lives were already affected. Including his wife and two little kids.

Hubby and I went there last night to say our last goodbye. The wife greeted us when we entered and I introduced myself. I can sense that she's still hurt, which made me teary-eyed. Our friend looked peaceful in the casket but I would prefer looking at him in the picture. His smile made me remember our High School days. I remembered he was the class clown.

A mass is scheduled today at 9 in the morning and the cremation will follow.

Our prayers to +Remigio Atienza and his family.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:35 AM

Read or Post a Comment

hi lizzz! i'm sorry to hear about your old classmate. it's just so sad to hear that someone who's really good died just like that, but, oh well everything happens for a reason.

regards. :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:45 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +