Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday sister!

It was our sister's birthday last June 2, and we all went out to dinner. I love family dinner because there's always a new place we could go, and this time we tried at AMICI in Tomas Morato. We just texted and messaged each other online on where to go, and I was surprised that it was an Italian resto. While waiting, me and my sister ordered food ahead of time.

This is also a despedida family dinner because me sister S will going back to Dubai the next day and other sister J, will be going there too on Friday because of work. It's tempting for me to resign and work there as well, but looking at the little angel kept my feet on the ground. So that option is still undecided yet. But who knows right.

~ Dubai girls. We'll miss you guys. ~

I mentioned that we ordered food ahead of time, that's why our food arrived while still waiting for the others. And look what I did... I took pictures!

Caution: Yummy food below.


















~ Roast Chicken with Rose Mary ~ Italian sausage pizza ~



















~ Lasagna on the left; and Spaghetti the right. ~



















~ Calzone pizza on the left and four cheese pizza on the right. ~


The food was great. I love Italian food. I could it everyday... promise.

~ My sister, the birthday girl with her bf. ~


















~ My sister's family doing the Ironman pose on the left and
me with the hubby the little angel on the right. ~


After that scrumptious dinner, we went to SM North, the block to have our photo session at Peek-a-boo. We are such a photo addict. I can't wait to get my hands on those photos!

The night was not over. After the photo session, we went to Starbucks at West ave to have coffee, sang happy birthday and eat the birthday cake. It was already 11pm went we decided to go home. We said our wishes, hugged and kissed each other and said our final farewell. But it's not really goodbye... It's see you later.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:27 AM

Read or Post a Comment

hey lizz, where will they be staying in Dubai? We''re relocating there this month, join ka na.. haha :)

Posted by Blogger all4seasons @ 9:48 AM #
 

grabe nakakagutom naman yan lalo na yung pizza yum yum! punta na rin pala si jack dun.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:19 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +